Undergraduate Research Grant
The France-Stanford Center is pleased to announce a grant to support a research assistance-ship or guided research project for a Stanford undergraduate student working closely with a faculty member on a project related to French history, society and/or culture.
Applications are now closed
The France-Stanford Center for Interdisciplinary Studies invites proposals for undergraduate student research projects or research assistance-ships.
- Eligibility: Stanford Undergraduate students.
- Full-time or part-time projects.
- Budget: Projects/assistance-ships will be funded up to $5,000 (USD).
- Duration: One to three quarters.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted using Slideroom. The following documents must be included in the application:
- Completed application form.
- Itemized budget.
- Statement of purpose describing the research project and its relevance to French history, society and/or culture (~ 500 words).
- Letter of recommendation from Stanford faculty mentor, discussing the research project and the applicant. Request this recommendation in the application form (1 page).
- Applicant’s CV (1 page).
- Unofficial Stanford transcript (download from Axess).