Visiting Student Researcher Fellowship
The France-Stanford Center Visiting Student Researcher Fellowship is open to graduate students affiliated with a French Institution who are interested in pursuing a course of research at Stanford, as well as Stanford graduate students interested in undertaking research or pursuing an internship at a French Institution.
Applications are now closed
The France-Stanford Center for Interdisciplinary Studies invites proposals for graduate student research projects to be held during academic year 2021-2022 (September 1, 2021 through August 31, 2022).
- Eligibility: Graduate students affiliated with Stanford University or a French Institution.
- Budget: Visits will be funded up to $7,000 (USD).
- Duration: Two to four months.
- Expenses: The grant may be used for travel, lodging, and living costs. The grant may not be used for purchasing equipment, supplies or software, tuition fees (except in the case of tuition charged by Stanford to Visiting Student Researchers), conference registration fees, salary payments nor publishing fees.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted using Slideroom. The following documents must be included in the application (PDF format):
- Letter to the France-Stanford Center Director
- Recommendation letter
- Letter from official sponsor
- Applicant’s resume
- Unofficial academic transcript
- Financial Annex