The France-Stanford Center Undergraduate Fellowship program is intended to fund Stanford undergraduate students interested in undertaking research or pursuing an internship at a French institution.
Applications are now closed.
The France-Stanford Center for Interdisciplinary Studies invites proposals for undergraduate student research projects to be held during academic year 2020-21 (June 1, 2020 through August 31, 2021).
- Eligibility: Stanford Undergraduate students.
- Budget: Fellowships will be funded up to $7,000 (USD).
- Duration: Two to three months.
- Expenses: The grant may be used for travel, lodging, and living costs. The grant may not be used for purchasing equipment, supplies or software, tuition fees, conference registration fees, salary payments nor publishing fees.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted using Slideroom. The following documents must be included in the application:
- Letter to the France-Stanford Center Director
- Recommendation letter
- Letter from official sponsor
- Applicant’s resume
- Unofficial academic transcript
- Financial annex