The France-Stanford Center Undergraduate Fellowship program is intended to fund Stanford undergraduate students interested in undertaking research or pursuing an internship or fellowship at a French institution.
February 10, 2022
The France-Stanford Center for Interdisciplinary Studies invites proposals for undergraduate student research projects or independent internships or fellowships to be held during Summer 2022.
- Eligibility: Stanford Undergraduate students.
- Budget: Fellowships will be funded up to $6,500 (USD).
- Duration: Eight weeks.
- Expenses: The grant may be used for travel, lodging, and living costs. The grant may not be used for purchasing equipment, supplies or software, tuition fees, conference registration fees, salary payments nor publishing fees.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted using Slideroom. The following documents must be included in the application:
- Letter to the France-Stanford Center Director
- Recommendation letter
- Letter from official sponsor
- Applicant’s resume
- Unofficial academic transcript
- Financial annex