The Josephine Baker Undergraduate Honors Thesis Prize
Undergraduate Honors Thesis Prize
The France-Stanford Center seeks nominations from faculty of outstanding undergraduate honors theses. Prizes may be awarded in an area related to French history and culture.
Deadline: May 20, 2024.
- Stanford undergraduate students
Nominations from Stanford faculty should include the following:
- Nominating letter (up to 500 words) from a faculty member. Letter should include a description of the student’s honors thesis and its relevance to French history or French culture
- Student’s honors thesis
- Nomineeʼs C.V., preferably in .pdf format
- Current nominee’s unofficial transcript (download from AXESS)
- Send materials to Isabelle Collignon, Program Manager, isabelle [at] stanford.edu (isabelle[at]stanford[dot]edu)isabelle [at] stanford.edu ()
- Isabelle Collignon, Program Manager, isabelle [at] stanford.edu (isabelle[at]stanford[dot]edu) or Jessica Riskin, Director, jriskin [at] stanford.edu (jriskin[at]stanford[dot]edu)