Summer Undergraduate Internships in France
The France-Stanford Center for Interdisciplinary Studies sponsors undergraduate internships with leading French-based institutions during the summer through the Global Studies Internship Program.
- Eligibility: Stanford Undergraduate students. The applicant cannot have his/her/their undergraduate degree conferred before the completion of this internship. Seniors who will be returning to co-term for fall of next year are eligible to apply.
- Budget: Internships will be funded up to $7,000 (USD).
- Duration: Six to twelve weeks.
- Expenses: The grant may be used for travel, lodging, and living costs. The grant may not be used for purchasing equipment, supplies or software, tuition fees, conference registration fees, salary payments nor publishing fees.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted using SOLO. The following documents must be included in the application (PDF format):
- Letter to the France-Stanford Center Director
- Recommendation letter
- Letter from official sponsor
- Applicant’s resume
- Unofficial academic transcript
- Financial annex
- Applications will be reviewed by the France-Stanford Center's Executive Committee and the host institution.
- Selection decisions will be announced by early March.
Our peer advisors can answer questions about internship opportunities offered by the center and the application process.